This year I have realised that it is going to be VERY stressful(I might get pimples) and that time is going to fly extremely fast.This week wehn I thought about the PSLE I realised that it is not long till it comes. The P6 year is actually like a race, a race that will determine your future school and other related things.The race has actually ALREADY started, but I feel that some P6 pupils still don't know that.The CA1 is the exam that is coming VERY soon. I also realized that my parents are already helping me prepare, they teaching me questions that they CAN solve(they can't teach every single question).
About this 'great race', I feel that I'm not in the lead perherps lacking behind of some 6A and 6B pupils.I don't think I'm not that close to the lead(I just realised some things when I was blogging this) so I'm going to seriously buck up this time.I hope and will most certainly try to catch up with some people and learn from them.
:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with u.It is true.You should try very hard for the exams and do your best.There is no 'next time' for PSLE.So I say we should get serious and study more often,maybe redo questions that you have gone wrong with until you understand,and get used to the question,realising where and what went wrong.You should even redo the questions that you got correct!It is important to study as it will help you with your PSLE.Studying is compulsory.However,you should know good studying strategies.Don't just study anyhow and just read your textbooks and not remember what you had read.NO!You can follow good studying strategies,like what Ernest showed in class(only 6A pupils know this)before.But it is probably good for spelling only,or,the exams.Some people can only be used to some studying strategies.Use what studying strategy that you could do best,or the ones that you find suitable.So remember,USE GOOD STUDYING STRATEGIES!Maths is gonna be a lot more complicated this year.Its gonna be harder than last year.0_0.One studying strategy that i know is by mind mapping.You take note of key words from your text books and use them on you mind maps.The main idea,followed by the main heading,followed by the sub-heading,and finally, the supporting detail.Another one is to find the questions that you have done wrong first then write them on a piece of paper,next,find the questions that are not so simple that you got correct and write them on another piece of paper.You might wanna jumble up all of the questions that you have written,maybe to confuse yourself a little,perhaps?And you do the questions that you had written down.Well,that's all that i can say now.
ReplyDeletevisit my blog at http://monicosj.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWow, Monico, I'm impressed with the advice you have offered. You sure got some great ideas on how to study well. Do share it with the class next time :))
ReplyDelete