Sunday, May 9, 2010

4 blessings that I need to live.

One:I am glad to have a roof above me, a bed to sleep in, food to eat,equipment to work with and a house to live in.I will suffer ALOT without these.

Importance rating:4.5tars

Two:I am very glad to have my parents and grandparents to be by my side.They are the ones who gave me a place to live, they gave me almost everything that I needed.They also taught me alot of things in my life, about right and wrong.Without them, I think I will die.

Importance rating:4.99999999999999999999999999999999999999

Three:I am glad that I have a fully developed body.I have seen many people with missing limbs, handicapped, or have a certain illness when born.Although they suffer, many are able to pull through.

Importance rating:4 stars

Four:Last but not least, I am glad to have friends, of different walks of life.Each of my friends are unique, like me!But, all of my good friends understand me.They are able to encourage and support me in hard times, also they teach me many good things and I learn.I also teach them and they learn much too.Without friends, my life would be extremely lonely.

Importance rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment