Friday, April 16, 2010

oral picture 1(beach)

This picture dipicts a scene of a beach, alot of people are at the beach and seem to be enjoying themselves.I think it is a weekend as there are alot of children.

Scenario1(normal):There is a lady sitting down on the beach stuming a guitar.A young girl is sitting on a mat wit a wide smile.She seems to be enjoying listening to the lady .The lady stumming the guitar may inspire the girl to become a musician. I think they are mother and daughter.
Scenario 2(normal)Two girls are using sand and some beautiful shells to make a sandcastle.I have made one before and I know how fun it is. A boy is running towards them with a bucket and spade.He may be bringing in water to make the sandcastle more firm.
Scenario 4(wrong and consequnce):A young girl is riding on a float in the sea.A boy is chasing after her and the girl is pedalling away from him.I think they are playing tag and seem to be enjoying themselves.However, it is dangerous as the young girl may fall of the float and drown.There should be an adult to supervise them.
Scenario 4(wrong):Two children are playing with a beach ball near the shore.Personally I feel that what they are doing is wrong as one of them may for into the sea and drown or one of them may throw the ball and hit someone by accident.
In my opinion, a beach is a place where we can do various recreational activities.But we must also ensure our safety.

1 comment:

  1. Your Personal response is quite incoherent. The opinions are not flowing. It is as if you don't know what you are talking about. It is very abrupt and there are lots of grammatical structure errors in your language. Go and read those speeches that were approved by me written by your friends. Learn from them also.

    You did not type your speech according to my structure.

    ReplyDelete