Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oral Picture(stairs)

This picture shows a scene of a school staircase.There are currently many students and teachers using the staircase.It is most likely recess time.

Scenario 1(wrong and consequnce):A boy is dashing down the stairs and has collided with a teacher, causing her books to drop down the stairs.I feel that what the boy is doing is wrong as he may injure himself or collide into others and may cause serious injuries.I remember that a boy in my school once fractured his right arm while simply walking down the stairs.The boy is also causing alot of trouble, as the books have dropped and the students have to help pick them up.If I was the boy, I will immediately help pick up the books.

Scenario 2:(cause and effect):Two pupils are at the bottom of the stairs trying to help pick up the books that the teacher has dropped.I feel that they are doing something good as the teacher will not have to pick up the books by herself and waste even more time.It would be great if there were more people like them.

Scenario 3:(cause and effect):A man, likely a teacher, is signalling the boy to stop running immediately as he may injure himself or others.

In my opinion, we must all observe safety rules at all times, in order to prevent injuries.We should start obeying safety rules and let others pick up the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment