Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oral picture(party)

This picture shows a scene of a birthday party, it seems like this birthday is for the old man, as it says so on the banner.

Scenario 1(normal):There is a young man in a shirt with long seelves and is pouring some drinks into a bowl.He is most likely preparing for the party.
Scenario 2(wrong and consequnce):There is a small boy and girl looking at a cake.I think they are hungry and are very eager to get the cake.However,beside the cake, there is a knife.This is very dangerous as the young children may not know how to handle such cutlery.
Scenario 3(normal):Two adults, both wearing long seleves, are placing a variety of food on the table.They are likely to be preparing for the party
Scenario 4(wrong and consequnce):Behind the adults, two children are fighting over a present.This is dangerous as one of them may fall and hurt themselves, their arguement and fighting may also disturb or irrtate others.Perherps one of them forgot to buy a present and has to try to take one.If I was the one who forgot to bring the present, I would confess and tell the truth, so there would not be anymore trouble.
Scenario 5(normal):An elderly man is sitting on an armchair next to an elderly woman who is standing.He seems quite happy to be receiving the presents.I would feel happy too if I were to receive such wonderful gifts.
In my opinion, a birthday party is a wonderful event as we get to bond with others and get wonderful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment